The best occupational health and safety outcome for an employer is the result of competently trained employees.
RIIWHS202D – Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
ALL mining companies and contractors MUST meet legislative workplace health and safety obligations and comply with relevant Australian standards.
They choose people that have the skills and those that have been educated accordingly.
By gaining your nationally recognised Confined Space competency RIIWHS202D, you help assist mining employers to meet those obligations and provide yourself with more opportunities within the mining industry.
The 1 day highly interactive and interesting course is suitable for persons who are working or would like to work in the mines or assist with activities related to confined spaces.
COURSE DELIVERY: This course will be delivered in partnership with Industry Pathways (National Provider Number (RTO): (NPN: 32513) and is suitable for people currently working or looking for work in operational roles in coal mining, exploration and drilling, metaliferous mining and civil construction industries.
- highly interactive, real scenarios
- plan and prepare for entering and working in confined spaces including safety requirements, entry permit, emergency response procedures, tools and equipment, signage and barriers
- enter and work in confined space which includes atmosphere testing, lock-out procedures and communication
- exit confined space. Recover tools, equipment and materials, inspect confined space and secure access, complete entry permit; and
- clean up and dispose of recycle materials. Check, maintain and store tools and equipment
Duration: 1 day
Cost: $380 (inc GST)
Working at heights soon? Call us – we’re here to help: (07) 5520 2522
SAVE $65 WHEN YOU COMBINE ENTER & WORK IN CONFINED SPACES COURSE WITH THE WORK AT HEIGHTS COURSE
*Ask us how we can tailor this course to suit your mine site-specific requirements
Please read our refund policy before booking this course.
Industry Pathways utilise the training and industry experience of Parasol RTO number: 2551, who are a leading provider of mining training.
RIIWHS202D ENTER & WORK IN CONFINED SPACES – 1 DAY COURSE